Olympus AS-9000 Professional Transcription Kit
The perfect partner for your Olympus dictation recorder
Professional transcription - for Windows & Mac
The Olympus AS-9000 Transcription Kit is the perfect companion with Olympus DS Series devices, the professional dictation systems that provide a complete, end-to-end business solution.
- Includes Olympus RS-31H Customisable Foot Control
- The latest release of Olympus ODMS Pro Transcribe R7 software for Windows 10
- Includes DSSPlayer for Mac
- Classic Olympus transcription headset
- Send & received dictations via network server, email or FTP
Professional transcription hardware bundled with the industry-leading transcription workflow software
A newly designed user interface within the latest version of Olympus ODMS Pro Transcribe provides easy set-up and navigation that creates a customized business solution to meet your needs.
Workflow prioritization and communication enable an effective meeting of office deadlines. Included 256-bit AES encryption with DSS Pro-Format provides trusted security for your most sensitive information. The AS-9000 is able to playback your encrypted files from Olympus professional dictation devices, which cannot be done on third party transcription programs.
Featuring a four-button foot control pedal, headset, and next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 software, the AS-9000 seamlessly integrates into the workflow of your office environment to significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and multiple office locations.
- Simplified & improved transcription interface
- Integration with optional Dragon Speech Recognition software
- Trusted data security with Olympus encryption
- File routing via network server, email or FTP
- Optional Work Group mode for centralised management & virtual environment installations (requires optional ODMS SCP)
Efficient workflow management for priority recordings
Prioritize settings and notifications for urgent recordings. Search for and filter through dictation files to effectively manage priority recordings and oversee total workflow.
Seamless interface to speech recognition
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, AS-9000 seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time. The flexible design allows transcriptionists to add multiple author IDs to be linked to Nuance Dragon user profiles to enhance workflow efficiency.
Simple and Intuitive Redesigned User Interface
Navigate the interface with ease thanks to the upgraded design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.
Simple and Intuitive E-Mail Configuration and Start-up Wizard
The New Start-up wizard creates a fast easy process that will get your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set-up your network server, FTP or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs. This easy process allows the quick set-up of web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365 so your organization will be communicating quickly.
Trusted Data Security through Standard Olympus Encryption
Instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. A customizable backup feature enables secure storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
- Efficiently route files within the organization via network server, email, or FTP
- Multiple format playback, including DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 and WAV/AIFF
- Automatic association of transcription documents with dictation files
- Standalone System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista,XP )
- Workgroup System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, 2008 R2 SP1, Server2003 R2 SP2 )
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 8: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- XP: 1GHz or higher
- Server 2012: 2GHz or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher
- Server 2003: 1GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GB or more (x86) / 2 GB or more (x64)
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows 8: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Vista: 1 GB or higher;
- XP: 256MB or higher
- Server 2012: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
Virtual Environment Platform
Windows Terminal Services
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 Terminal Service
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 RemoteApp
- * Requires separate TS CAL license.
Citrix Presentation Server
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 (Requires Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.0 or higher.)
- XenApp 5 / 6 (Requires Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.0 or higher.)
- XenDesktop 4 / 5
- * Requires separate Citrix license.
- VMWare View 4.5
Olympus Workgroup Mode requires the additional Olympus ODMS SCP product