Dragon Speech Recognition Solutions
Dragon - the worlds best-selling voice recognition software developed by Nuance.
Dragon speech recognition software is better than ever. Speak and your words appear on the screen. Say commands and your computer obeys. Dragon is 3x faster than typing and it's 99% accurate. Master Dragon right out of the box and start experiencing big productivity gains immediately.
Nuance has developed Dragon speech-to-text solutions for all personal & business types.
See the latest speech recognition solution for medical professionals
Dragon Legal has now been discontinued in Australia.
Australian legal professionals seeking a suitable speech recognition software should consider the new
All Dragon products are licensed per author. Dragon is a Windows-only software solution. If you have an Apple Mac please contact us to discuss the options on how you can run Dragon on a Mac environment.
Dragon is designed for single author use only and is not suitable to transcribe interviews, meetings or recordings with multiple voices.
- SpeechExec Enterprise + SpeechKit with Dragon Medical One Speech RecognitionSpeech recognition in realtime & from pre-recorded audio
- Dragon Pro Individual 15 Speech Recognition + Jabra Evolve 30 HeadsetSpecial Ends 30th JuneSpecial Price AUD$790.00 Regular Price AUD$825.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere Speech Recognition - Mthly Payment OptionInc: Dragon Anywhere Mobile App, Setup, Training & Tech Support.AUD$149.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere Speech Recognition - 12-Mth SubscriptionSale ends June 30! Support, Training & App includedSpecial Price AUD$1,299.00 Regular Price AUD$1,699.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere Speech Recognition - 2-Year SubscriptionSale ends June 30! Support, Training & App includedSpecial Price AUD$2,499.00 Regular Price AUD$3,199.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere + SpeechMike SMP3700 Dictation Microphone-12-Mth SubscriptionSale ends June 30! Support, Training & App includedSpecial Price AUD$1,599.00 Regular Price AUD$2,098.00
- Dragon Medical One Cloud Speech Recognition - Month-to-Month, No Fixed TermInc PowerMic App, Setup & Tech Support. Cancel anytimeAUD$190.00
- Dragon Medical One Cloud Speech Recognition - Monthly Payment OptionIncludes PowerMic App, Setup & Technical SupportAUD$159.00
- Dragon Medical One Cloud Speech Recognition - Quarterly Payment OptionInc PowerMic App, Setup & Tech Support. Min 12-mth agreement.AUD$449.00
- Dragon Medical One Cloud Speech Recognition - Upfront 12-Month SubscriptionInc PowerMic App, Setup & Tech Support. Special ends 30/3/21Special Price AUD$1,599.00 Regular Price AUD$1,995.00
- Dragon Medical One Cloud Speech Recognition - Upfront 2-Year SubscriptionInc PowerMic App, Setup & Tech Support & 1-hr User TrainingSpecial Price AUD$2,995.00 Regular Price AUD$3,890.00
- Dragon Medical One with SpeechMike SMP3700 Dictation Microphone - Upfront 12-Month SubscriptionInc PowerMic App, Setup & Tech Support. Special ends 30/3/21Special Price AUD$1,899.00 Regular Price AUD$2,420.00
- Dragon Medical One Cloud UPGRADE Offer - Upfront 12-Month SubscriptionUpgrade requires a valid Dragon Medical License.Special Price AUD$1,399.00 Regular Price AUD$1,699.00
Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, complete forms, templates and more with Dragon Professional.
The advanced General Vocabulary - powered by artificial intelligence - is designed for everyone from students to professionals working within any industry.
Dragon Professional is available in three versions;
- NEW - Dragon Professional Anywhere - work from any computer, any location - includes the Dragon Anywhere Mobile App - Register for your FREE Dragon Professional Anywhere Trial
- Dragon Professional Individual - for the individual user and small business
- Dragon Professional Group - designed for the enterprise and users who require more advanced networking functionality and compatibility with environments such as Citrix and Remote Desktop / Terminal Server.
Clinicians, not voice recognition technology limitations, should dictate the patient story. VoiceX can demonstrate just how Dragon dictate medical speech recognition software can improve your practice's documentation turn-around speed and quality.
Dragon Medical One Cloud-based Speech recognition is now available in Australia and features advanced AI-technology to deliver the most accurate speech recognition results ever! Register to TRIAL Dragon Medical One
Please note that Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 has now been discontinued. You can read our end of sale and end of support notice here.
Dragon Legal has now been discontinued in Australia. We recommend that Australian legal professionals consider the new Dragon Professional Anywhere as the most suitable speech recognition option for legal use.
Now the whole family can benefit from advanced voice recognition technology with Dragon Home. Quickly create emails, essays, update social media and navigate the web - all by voice!
Discounted Nuance Dragon dictate options for government departments, not-for-profit institutions, students, teachers and schools. VoiceX offers a large range of specially priced options for Dragon Professional - ranging from a single license of Dragon Professional Individual - right through to lab packs and whole school licenses.
Speech Recognition Microphones
Great speech recognition requires the best in audio clarity. VoiceX has a wide range of microphones, headsets and dictation recorders that have been tested and are recommended for Dragon speech recognition.
Need Technical Support or User Training for Your Dragon?
VoiceX is a proud - and fully authorised - Nuance Support Partner for the entire range of Dragon speech recognition products. Through our dedicated, in-house Technical Support Team, we offer a range of initial and ongoing technical support options. Find out more at www.voicex.com.au/dragon-support
As using speech recognition software is a new way of working for many, making sure you understand the do's - and more importantly the don’ts - of speech recognition from the beginning can make all the difference to your success. Call us today to talk about our Dragon software Australia & New Zealand editions or to find a training option that will best suit you.