VoiceX Communications are pleased to announce the new, powerful cloud-based speech recognition technology by Nuance - Dragon Medical One.
With Nuance Dragon Medical One doctors can stay productive whether they’re in their office, working from their laptop, moving between clinics and consulting rooms, home or anywhere else they need to be. Our clinical speech recognition provides a consistent experience by allowing them to use their personalized Dragon profile from any location.
- Ultra-fast processing
- No need for hi-spec computers or network
- Secure and compliant - Australian based server
- Greater accuracy than Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Flexible subscription options
- Analytic data for adoption trends
Affordable subscription‑based pricing with little upfront capital investment makes it easier for healthcare organizations to plan budgets with predictable expenses. 1 Year & 2 Year agreements with monthly, quarterly and annual payment options.
Dragon Medical One from VoiceX includes;
- Unlimited phone and remote access technical support via VoiceX
- 1 Hour, one-on-one end-user training
- All Dragon Medical One updates and upgrades
- Free PowerMic App
Secure and compliant
Dragon Medical One solutions support HIPAA requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow. Our cloud solutions feature 99.5% uptime and run on geographically dispersed, active‑active, data centres hosted on Microsoft Azure, a HITRUST CSF certified hosting infrastructure. Dragon Medical One is hosted in Australia for Australian healthcare professionals.
See our complete range of Dragon Medical One cloud-based voice recognition software options at;