Important Notice for Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4
Nuance has formally announced the "End-of-Sale for Dragon Medical Practice Edition" effective December 31, 2020. This means no new or additional licenses may be purchased after this date. The official Nuance Maintenance period for these products will remain active until December 31, 2022. No maintenance or support services will be provided for Dragon Medical Practice Edition products after the end of 2022.
What does this mean for my software?
- Your Dragon Medical software will continue operating after the end-of-sale date.
- You will not be able to purchase additional licenses for new employees after December 31, 2020. New users will need to purchase the Dragon Medical One software
- Nuance will continue to provide remedial software patches and fixes for Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 software up until December 2022
- VoiceX will continue to provide technical support (both PAYG and Annual Support Agreements) for Dragon Medical Practice Edition up until December 2022
- Operability of Dragon Medical Practice Edition is not guaranteed after December 2022
- Users using older versions of Dragon Medical Practice Edition (Version 3 and older) to transition to the new Dragon Medical One solution as soon as possible
- Current Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 users should make sure they have installed the latest update: Version 4.3. Read more and download here...
- Book an obligation free trial of the latest Dragon Medical One Cloud-based Speech Recognition Solution. Special upgrade pricing for DMPE users available until end December 2020
All Dragon Medical speech recognition software users should subscribe to the VoiceX Technical Bulletin (at the bottom of this page) to ensure you receive all official technical support announcements, product information and updates. You can also follow the Dragon Medical Australia Facebook Page for up-to-date technical information, news and user tips.