Olympus ME-34 Zoom Lecture Microphone
Zoom in on the speaker
The directional design of ME34 Compact Zoom Microphone limits interference from nearby sound sources.
- Compact desktop zoom microphone
- Ideal for lecture recording
- Unidirectional, 70-15,000Hz
Mobile & compact lecture recording
Connect to any voice recorder
The Olympus ME-34 Zoom Lecture Microphone is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME34 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
Olympus ME-34 Microphone Features
- Versatile zoom microphone, ideal for mobile lecture and small meeting recordings
- Small and lightweight
- On the go, the microphone cord can be put tidily by winding to the microphone stand
- 3.5mm jack