Olympus DSSPlayer for MAC V7
Dictation & transcription software for Mac
The redesigned DSS Player for MAC combines a dictation and secretary solution. Allowing recording, playback, organising and editing all voice files.
This Apple Macintosh software also allows secretaries or transcriptionists to transcribe dictations with a footswitch.
- DSS Pro playback
- Control dictation playback/record
- Strong data protection (256‑Bit)
Professional transcription on your Apple Mac
Professionally transcribe dictation audio files in .DS2, .DSS, .MP3 & .AIFF using an Olympus USB Foot Control such as the RS-28H or RS-31H.
- Auto download from Olympus Pro Voice Recorders (including DS-9000, DS-9500 & DS-2600)
- Professional transcription playback control - with and without a USB Foot Control
- Requires Mac OSX: 10.10 +
Note: DS-9500 WiFi functionality is not supported in macOS.
Playback or Recorder functions
- Audio Codecs - Playback
- Finish dictation
- Speed / Tone/NC / Volume control
- Time stretch control
- Recording level meter
- Playback Level Meter
- FF, REW, SKIP
- Real-time counter
- Verbal annotations
- Insert/Overwrite mode
- Cut out or delete file sections
- Index marks
- Smooth Cue/Review
- Direct recording
- Renaming of folders
- Creation of subfolders
- Configurable dictation list columns
- Dictation process, status indication
- Drag & Drop of dictations
- Syncronize Digital Voice Recorder time with PC time
- Automatic original file deletion after download
- DSS PRO encryption mode - not available
- Configurable footswitch pedal functions
Olympus DSSPlayer for Mac V7 System Requirements
As of April 2020
- Supported in macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Supported in macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Supports all new Olympus Pro Voice Recorders, including DS-9500, DS-9000 & DS-2600.
Note: Olympus DS-9500 WiFi functionality is not supported in macOS
Is Dragon Medical One compatible with Apple Mac?
How many computers can I install Dragon Medical on?
How often do I need to renew Dragon Medical One