Philips Voice Recorder App with Dictation Hub Service
Professional dictation on your smartphone
Available for iPhone & Android
Record, edit and send your recordings for transcription from anywhere and reduce your document turnaround times.
- Simple interface with professional recording & editing functions
- Priority function
- Car mode for hands-free dictation
- File encryption for maximum security
- Send in .dss, MP3 or WAV format for professional transcription within Philips, Olympus or 3rd party transcription software
- Email or FTP distribution direct from the app
- Securely hosted by Philips
- Includes technical support by VoiceX and app updates/upgrades
- Flexible annual subscription
Dictate. Send. Done.
The professional Philips Dictation Recorder App for iPhone & Android devices allows you to record, edit and securely send your dictations from anywhere, at any time. The intuitive and user-friendly app, allows you to instantly record your notes, emails, reports, or any other documents and seamlessly integrates itself within your existing dictation workflow. Recordings can be sent off to be processed by a transcriptionist, speech recognition software or Philips dictation workflow solutions such as SpeechExec. Save valuable time and money by reducing turnaround times and become more flexible and productive right away.
Designed for professionals
- Easy-to-use touch screen control for intuitive operation
- Advanced editing functions such as; insert, overwrite and append for professional dictation recording control
- File encryption for maximum security
- Express Recorder Mode for fast and simple dictation
- SpeechLive for secure online storage
Enhance your productivity
- File editing functions for professional recording control
- Priority setting for processing urgent jobs first
- Attach photos to your audio files for increased data accuracy
- Integrated barcode scanner for easy and fast file/case assignment
Philips Dictation Hub is the perfect "send only" mobile dictation solution - perfect for sending to 3rd party transcription services etc. If you would prefer a complete end-to-end cloud-based solution which provides two-way visibility between author and typist, along with professional workflows we recommend considering SpeechLive Cloud Dictation / Transcription Solution.
If you require a self-hosted mobile dictation service, we recommend considering SpeechExec Enterprise.
Philips Dictation Hub service is a 12-month subscription per device (transferable).
Professional recording and editing functions for increased productivity
The app offers professional recording as well as editing functions, such as insert, overwrite, append and cut recording sequences.
Dictation file properties for convenient dictation workflow management
You can assign properties to your recordings such as an author name, recording type and category. These will make the categorization and management of dictations a lot easier.
Priority function for quick handling of urgent recordings
The included priority-setting option can be used to alarm transcriptionists that a recording is urgent and should be processed with priority. This helps urgent tasks get processed quicker.
Widget for immediate one-touch recording
The widget is a shortcut button which you can place on your mobile home screen. Once clicked, it immediately starts recording, saving you time and hassle. This is also perfect for spontaneous recordings.
Barcode scanner for easy categorization
The barcode scanning option enables you to link client or patient data to a recording by simply scanning over a barcode, even from a display. This ensures a reliable assignment of your files and speeds up your workflow.
Data list for a quick overview and categorization of client or patient names
You can easily import your client or patient list, making it easier to assign recordings to the correct file and speed up transcription.
Car mode for safe mobile working
The car mode is perfect when you are driving or on the go. It provides a simplified interface with large buttons, so you do not need to glance down at your mobile when you are dictating.
File encryption for maximum security for confidential data
To make sure your data is kept completely safe, file transfer is encrypted via SSL technology and for maximum security, you can even encrypt your recordings.
Customizable buttons for more flexible and quicker recording, editing and sending
The app allows you to customize its buttons to fit your individual preferences, so you can record, edit and send dictations quickly and easily.
Philips Dictation Voice Recorder App for iPhone
- Supported devices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xs, Xs Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Operating system: iOS 12, 13
Philips Dictation Voice Recorder App for Android
- Tested devices: SpeechAir 1, 2; Nexus 5; Samsung Galaxy S6, S8, S9; Google Pixel 1, 2 XL, 3 XL
- Operating systems: Philips Voice Recorder for Android has been tested with the devices listed above but should be compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.2.1 or newer.
- Up to 256-bit file encryption
- Encrypted file transfer via SSL