Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe V11 Software
Classic Dictation Software
SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Version 11 - by Philips - provides you with a classic desktop software environment for the typist.
- Simple "dock-&-download" from your dictation recorder
- Receive dictations via network server, email or FTP
- Integrate with Dragon Speech Recognition Software (requires optional Dragon license)
- Optional Connection to SpeechLive Cloud workflow
- Professional transcription & archive management
- Automatic license revoking for simple switch between computers
SpeechExec Pro Transcribe V11 is a concurrent user, 2-year license. Windows only.
Use the power of your voice
with professional digital dictation
SpeechExec Pro Dictation and Transcription Software link authors and transcriptionists. It facilitates communication, the setup of individual workflow settings and organizational flexibility to help save time and resources. Authors can record directly into the software using a dictation microphone and transcriptionists can playback and conveniently transcribe these files using a foot control.
Efficient document creation
- Workflow management and automation for enhanced productivity
- Worklists for easy work monitoring and tracking
- Encryption and backup functions for the highest security
- SpeechLive connection available for even greater mobility
- Automatic download of dictations from portable recorders
- Partner with SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 Software
Powerful transcription module
- Transcription player with foot control support for hands-free playback control
- Individual sort and filter options for organization and task prioritization
- Popup alerts for notification of new important tasks
SpeechExec Pro Version 11 is compatible with Windows only. Mac users should consider SpeechLive.
Workflow management and automation for enhanced productivity
Easily monitor and manage the workflow between authors and transcriptionists. Recordings and the resulting written documents are automatically routed to the appropriate person for quicker turnaround times.
Worklists for easy work monitoring and tracking
Worklists help both authors and transcriptionists monitor their work statuses. They save time used for unnecessary status update communication between parties. Files can be organized into subfolders, assigned specific properties and comments and marked as urgent to help organize and prioritize tasks.
Encryption and backup functions for the highest security
Real-time file encryption (256 bit) and secure file transfer grant only authorized individuals to access documents. The optional automatic backup function protects data against accidental loss.
SpeechLive connection available for even greater mobility
Philips SpeechLive cloud dictation workflow solution gives users constant file access via browser for greater flexibility and mobility. With SpeechLive, authors can dictate with their smartphone from anywhere and send dictations directly to their SpeechExec software. It also features a transcription service, where trained professionals quickly type up recordings for the author.
Recorder for convenient direct dictation with Philips dictation microphones
With the integrated dictation recorder, authors can record directly into their SpeechExec software. The software works perfectly with Philips SpeechMike dictation microphones and allows for quick and easy control of all recording and playback functions such as insert, overwrite and append. Function buttons can be individually programmed for added user convenience.
Automated file download for quick and convenient job routing
SpeechExec Pro allows authors and transcriptionists to automatically download all their dictations from their voice recorder straight into the software and route to the appropriate destination via their local network, FTP server, SpeechLive or email.
Geared for professional speech recognition for highest accuracy
Speech recognition software from Dragon can be seamlessly connected with solution. Whether the author is dictating directly into the software using a Philips microphone or uploading recorded files from a voice recorder, they will receive accurate speech recognition results which will help speed up their workflow.
Transcription player with foot control support for hands-free playback control
The software comes with a conveniently integrated transcription player with pause, fast forward and rewind options. Together with the configurable Philips foot control, it allows for comfortable and quick transcription. Predefined templates can be used, so documents are automatically created with the appropriate header and footer, saving you even more time.
Individual sort and filter options for organization and task prioritization
Both author and transcriptionist benefit from individual sort and filter options to find dictations and documents even quicker and always stay highly organized.
Popup alerts for notification of new important tasks
Transcriptionists can receive alerts whenever new recordings are assigned to them, making sure no important recordings are missed. These notifications appear on their screen in real-time in a discreet popup window.
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Danish. Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Automatic update via internet
- Recording format: .dss, .ds2, .wav
- Playback format: .dss, .ds2, .wav, .mp3, .wma
- File transfer: LAN, email, FTP, Philips SpeechLive
- Automatic download from portable voice recorders
- Automatic file format conversion at download
- Interface for automatic transcription with Dragon speech recognition software
- DSS Pro encryption: real-time AES encryption with 256 bits
- SpeechExec encryption: AES encryption with 256 bits
- Supported hardware:
- Philips SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 series
- Philips SpeechMike Dictation Microphones
- Philips Foot Control ACC-2330 & ACC-2310
- Configuration options: device option settings, the configuration of slide switch and programmable buttons, keyword configuration, recording profiles, file download, encryption, PIN code protection
- Email programs: Microsoft Outlook Express 7, Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 (32 bit), Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, Lotus Notes 6.0.3/6.5.5, Novell GroupWise
- File servers: Windows 2003 Server (32 bit/64 bit), Windows 2008 R2 Server (64 bit)
- Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder DPM8000 / DPM8100
- Philips ACC-2330 & ACC-2310 USB Foot Control
- Philips ACC-0334 Transcripiton Headset
- Processor: Intel dual-core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit)
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound device
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Internet connection for required software activation
Additional system requirements for speech recognition software
- Supported speech recognition software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional 13/14/15 Individual/Group
- Nuance Dragon Legal 13/14/15
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 & 4
- Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Processor: Intel dual-core or equivalent AMD processor, 2.2 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (32 bit)/8 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 8 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit)