Philips LFH-7277 Professional Transcription Kit
Everything required for professional transcription
Receive dictations from a variety of locations, devices & formats
Make transcription easy and intuitive with the Philips 7277 Professional Transcription Kit.
- Includes SpeechExec Pro Transcribe V11 Software (2-yr license, Windows 10 compatible)
- Philips ACC-2330 Customisable USB Foot Control
- Deluxe Transcription Headset
- Send & receive dictations via network server, email, FTP or SpeechLive cloud
- Transcribe a wide variety of audio formats
Professional document creation
The Transcription Set is a digital document creation solution specifically designed to make transcription easy and intuitive. The ergonomic accessories and the innovative SpeechExec Pro workflow software let you manage your jobs easily.
Comfortable and reliable
• Ergonomic design for comfortable use even when used over extended periods
• Fast and efficient playback control for quicker and more accurate transcriptions
• Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
Enhance your productivity
• SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
• Priority setting for getting urgent recordings processed first
• Individual sort and filter options for easy file organization
Designed for professionals
• Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech-recognition software
• Seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions
Ergonomic foot control for comfortable use even when used over extended periods
The foot control was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and day-to-day power users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain. Magnetically controlled contact switches, rugged pedals and a waterproof design make it extremely durable and give the device and very long life.
Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
Lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
The SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows them to monitor the status of their work.
Priority setting and notifications for urgent recordings
With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
Individual sort and filter options for easy file organization
SpeechExec Pro Transcribe enables users to search for specific dictation files or filter their dictation list by user-definable criteria. Furthermore, the easy-to-use list-sorting options for single and multiple dictations guarantee a quick overview of dictation files.
Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech-recognition software
The seamless integration of Philips dictation recording devices and the direct interface to Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional speech recognition software guarantee the superb audio quality, high recognition accuracy, and easy hardware administration.
Seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions
The transcription set can be seamlessly and easily integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions.
Your transcription set comes with
- SpeechExec Pro Transcription Software (2-year subscription included)
- USB foot control ACC2330
- Stereo headphones LFH0334
- User manual
- Configurable foot control
- Lightweight headphone design
- Clear job overview
- Geared for speech recognition
- Versatile audio player
- Playback speed control
- Automatic file routing
- Philips ACC-2330
- Connectivity: USB plug
- Product dimensions: 198 mm × 54 mm × 170 mm/7.8" × 2.1" × 6.7"
- Weight: 650 g/23 oz
- Waterproof design
- Philips ACC-0334
- Style: under the chin
- Cable connection: one-sided
- Cable length: 3.0 m/10 ft
- Connector: 3.5 mm, stereo, right-angled
- Acoustic system: open
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Diaphragm: PET dome
- Voice coil: copper
- Impedance: 2 × 32 Ohm
- Maximum power input: 2 × 10 mW
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Speaker diameter: 14 mm/0.6"
- Sound quality: optimized for voice playback
- Connector finish: gold-plated
- Weight: 53 g/1.9 oz
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- SpeechExec Pro Transcription Software Version 11 (2-year subscription included)
- Stereo Headphones LFH0334
- USB Foot Control ACC2330
- Quick start guide
System requirements for Philips SpeechExec software
- Processor: Intel dual-core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit)
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound device
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Internet connection
- Headphone output or speakers
Additional system requirements for speech recognition software (minimum)
- Supported speech recognition software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional 13/14/15 Individual/Group
- Nuance Dragon Legal 13/14/15,
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 & 4
- Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Processor: Intel dual-core or equivalent AMD processor, 2.2 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (32 bit)/8 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 8 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bits), Windows Server 2012 (64 bits), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bits)
How is my order shipped and how long is delivery?