Philips LFH-3500 SpeechMike Premium - Push
Premium Dictation Microphone
Designed for accurate speech recognition
The SpeechMike Premium delivers the highest quality dictation audio and best results for speech recognition accuracy.
- Push-button control
- Decoupled studio-quality microphone - designed for speech recognition
- Integrated trackball mouse for intuitive mouse control
- Microphone pop filter eliminates unwanted noise
- Antimicrobial surface
- 2-year warranty
NB: The Philips SpeechMike Premium 3500 will soon be discontinued. The direct replacement is the Philips LFH-3710 SpeechMike Premium. With all of the same functionality and features plus an improved mouse sensor.
Highest quality dictation audio = premium accuracy results for Dragon
The most recommended dictation microphone designed for speech recognition
SpeechMike Premium Touch is the latest innovation from Philips. It comes with a premium decoupled studio-quality microphone, a built-in noise reduction filter, hygienic housing and a motion sensor for the clearest speech recordings and most accurate speech recognition results. The new touch sensor ensures easier navigation, saving you even more time.
Philips SpeechMikes has long been considered the number 1 option for "at your desk" dictation. The reliability of the SpeechMike, coupled with the simple, ergonomic design and flexibility of being able to connect into your existing dictation software has made this range of USB dictation microphones the best selling system in the world.
Tuned for clarity
- Decoupled studio-quality microphone for precise recording
- Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
- Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
- Large speaker area for premium playback
Crafted for comfort
- Ergonomically shaped for a perfect fit in the hand
- A wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
- Trackball for integrated mouse function
Designed for detail
- Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working
- Barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
- Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
- Smart, backwards compatible firmware for extra flexibility
Decoupled studio-quality microphone for precise recording
The free-floating microphone is decoupled from the device’s housing, which guarantees that almost no background, touch, click, air or structure-borne noise is recorded. This technique is derived from studio microphones to make sure there are no sound distortions whatsoever and to guarantee outstanding speech recognition results.
Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
The metal grille comes with specially designed hexagonal openings which allow three times more sound to reach the microphone than its predecessor, engineered to provide crystal clear recordings.
Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
Fleece inserted above and below the microphone capsule filters out sound distortions such as pop and hiss noise, guaranteeing perfect results even if dictating closely into the microphone.
Large speaker area for premium playback
The SpeechMike Premium Touch is equipped with an extra-large speaker, enabling it to not only record but also playback recordings in clear and crisp quality.
Ergonomically shaped for the perfect fit in the hand
The device is designed to fit perfectly into the hand and reduce unintentional pressing of buttons. The trigger and the ‘command’ button on the back of the device are engineered to be in easy reach for the fingers.
A wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
The SpeechMike Premium Touch comes with a slide-switch or a push-button operation. The slide switch is wear-free and ergonomically shaped with a softly ribbed surface for smooth tactile feedback and comfortable and intuitive utilization. In addition, our engineers implemented a millionfold proven contactless slider detection, making it completely wear-free for an extra-long lifetime.
Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
Being on the cutting edge of technology, the SpeechMike Premium Touch comes with an integrated motion sensor, making it the first stationary dictation device that can be controlled by the movement of your hand. It detects when it’s put on the table, mutes the microphone, and once it is being picked up again it unmutes the microphone. In addition to that, custom events can be programmed, e.g., to pause and to continue the recording.
Touch sensor for integrated mouse function
The device comes with a touch sensor. This allows the user to easily control and navigate within applications while recording, without having to switch between the mouse and microphone.
The hygienic surface physically hinders the colonization of germs and thus improves the efficiency of the usual measures for disinfecting. The polished, high-quality pearl metal surface also makes the device non-sensitive to touch noises and fingerprints.
Barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
The SpeechMike Premium Touch is also available with an integrated barcode scanner to link client or patient data to a recorded file simply by scanning a barcode. The scanned information is automatically attached to the dictation file, streamlining the documentation process. All identifying information is entered accurately, increasing security and potential for cost savings.
Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
The SpeechMike Premium Touch has freely configurable keys which are especially useful for programming speech recognition commands. The device can be personalized for any user and application.
Smart, backwards compatible firmware for extra flexibility
Customers can upgrade from their previous SpeechMike model without installing additional software. For integrators, this means no changes need to be implemented and the existing SDK can be used. The SpeechMike Premium Touch is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, as well as virtual environments such as Citrix, VM Ware and Hyper-V. It can be configured using SpeechControl, the convenient Philips hardware management tool.
- USB: USB 2.0, type A (compatible with USB 3.0)
- Microphone type: electret condenser microphone
- Microphone capsule: 10 mm
- Characteristic: uni-directional
- Frequency response: 200 – 12 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -37 dBV
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 70 dBA
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 30 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
Barcode scanner (SMP3800/3810)
- Compatible bar codes: EAN, UPC, Code 11 / 39 / 93 / 128, Codabar, MSI Code, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Chinese 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Inverse 1D, GS1 DataBar
- Type: charge-coupled device (CCD)
Supported speech recognition software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional 12.5/13/14/15 Individual/Group
- Nuance Dragon Legal 12.5/13/14/15
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2/3
- Dragon Medical One (DMO)
- Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- M*Modal Fluency Direct 8.0 and above
- Fusion Narrate powered by nVoq
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature: 5° – 45° C / 41° – 113° F
- Humidity: 10 % – 90 %
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 45 × 175 × 32 mm / 1.8 × 6.9 × 1.25 in
- Weight: 200g /7 oz (including cable)
- Cable length: 2.5 m / 8.2 ft
Design and finishing
- Material: housing made of high-class polymers
- Color: dark grey pearl metallic,
- SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone
- USB cable (connected to device)
- Microphone holder
- Quick start guide
· USB: USB 2.0, type A (compatible with USB 3.0)
· Microphone type: electret condenser microphone
· Microphone capsule: 10 mm
· Characteristic: uni-directional
· Frequency response: 200 – 12 000 Hz
· Sensitivity: -37 dBV
· Signal-to-noise ratio: > 70 dBA
· Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
· Speaker diameter: 30 mm
· Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 7500 Hz
· Speaker output power: > 200 mW
Barcode scanner (SMP3800/3810)
· Compatible bar codes: EAN, UPC, Code 11 / 39 / 93 / 128, Codabar, MSI Code, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Chinese 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Inverse 1D, GS1 DataBar
· Type: charge-coupled device (CCD)
Supported speech recognition software:
· Nuance Dragon Professional 12.5/13/14/15 Individual/Group
· Nuance Dragon Legal 12.5/13/14/15
· Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2/3
· Dragon Medical One (DMO)
· Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
· M*Modal Fluency Direct 8.0 and above
· Fusion Narrate powered by nVoq
· Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
· Lead-free soldered product
· Temperature: 5° – 45° C / 41° – 113° F
· Humidity: 10 % – 90 %
· Product dimensions (W × D × H): 45 × 175 × 32 mm / 1.8 × 6.9 × 1.25 in
· Weight: 200g /7 oz (including cable)
· Cable length: 2.5 m / 8.2 ft
Design and finishing
· Material: housing made of high-class polymers
· Color: dark grey pearl metallic,
SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone
· USB cable (connected to device)
· Microphone holder
· Quick start guide