Philips LFH-3200 SpeechMike Dictation Microphone - Push
Professional Dictation Microphone
Classic design for simple dictation at your desk
High quality, robust design with customisable push-button control.
- High-quality, noise-cancelling microphone - designed for dictation
- Ergonomic design with push-button control
- Integrated sound card and speaker
- Anti-microbial surface
- 2-year warranty
Classic dictation at your desk
Professional quality dictation microphone with integrated trackball mouse
Philips SpeechMikes has long been considered the number 1 option for "at your desk" dictation. The reliability of the SpeechMike, coupled with the simple, ergonomic design and flexibility of being able to connect into your existing dictation software has made this range of USB dictation microphones the best selling system in the world.
The Philips SpeechMike Pro 3200 USB Dictation Microphone is ideal for classic dictation and transcription. Partner with SpeechLive, SpeechExec Pro / Enterprise Dictate or with your nominated 3rd party dictation software. The free Philips SpeechControl software also allows you to customise the SpeechMike for any software application.
Superior audio quality
- Noise-cancelling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
- Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
Enhance your productivity
- Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene
Designed for professionals
- Available with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
Noise-cancelling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
The advanced microphone design and an optimized frequency response rate cater for the best speech recognition results.
Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
The advanced built-in front speaker and the integrated sound card guarantee crystal clear playback of your dictation files.
Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
Designed with three ergonomic zones, it has been tested and proven by users to have the most comfortable fit in the human hand. The dictation zone is optimized to keep thumb movement to a minimum and allows for blind operation. The buttons needed for the actual dictation functions take up the greatest amount of space in the central area of the device. Less frequently needed function buttons are clearly arranged above and below. The trackball uses a laser sensor that allows precise cursor movements. It contains an integrated confirmation button for simple control of PC functions and can also be used to control playback volume.
The hygienic surface physically hinders the colonization of germs and thus improves the efficiency of the usual measures for disinfecting.
Geared for speech recognition
The SpeechMike is specifically built to achieve the most accurate speech recognition results and works with all the primary speech recognition engines.
Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
Philips provides a software development kit (SDK) for speech, office, and business application developers that allows for convenient programming of interfaces when integrating the SpeechMike into professional information and dictation solutions.
- USB: USB 2.0, type A (compatible with USB 3.0)
- Microphone type: electret condenser microphone
- Microphone capsule: 10 mm
- Characteristic: uni-directional
- Frequency response: 200–10 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB–104 dB (depending on position of mic-slider in sound control panel)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 70 dBA
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 30 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300–7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
Supported speech recognition software:
- Nuance Dragon Professional 12.5/13/14/15 Individual/Group
- Nuance Dragon Legal 12.5/13/14/15
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2/3
- Dragon Medical One (DMO)
- Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Operation conditions
- Temperature: 5 °–45 °C/41 °–113 °F
- Humidity: 10 %–90 %
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 45 mm × 165 mm × 30 mm/1.8” × 6.5” × 1.2”
- Weight: 0.160 kg/0.353 lb
- Cable length: 3 m/10 ft (replaceable)
Design and finishing
- Material: ABS
- Color(s): warm grey/black
- SpeechMike Dictation Microphone
- Quick start guide