Olympus CR-21 Docking Station
Charge. Connect. Transfer.
Save excessive wear & tear on your recorder by using a docking station on your desk. Keep your battery charged and ensure a solid connection to your workflow via either USB or LAN (ideal for sites secure sites with restrictions on connecting devices with removable media).
Compatible not only with the new Olympus DS-9500, DS-9000 & DS-2600 digital voice recorders, but also the older DS-7000, DS-3500 models.
- USB connection
- LAN (RJ45) connector
- Fast charging via USB or AC
NOTE: The CR-21 Replaces the CR-15 Docking Station
One dock to suit all Olympus Pro Recorders
The Olympus CR-21 docking station for Olympus Pro Dictation Recorders is the professional add‑on, which allows you to transfer your dictations via USB or LAN (only supported by DS‑9500). Connected with an Olympus AC‑Adapter it charges your DS‑9500 in half the time than via USB connection (USB: ca. 4 hours). It also provides a connector to your Olympus footswitch to remote control the recorder for hands‑free dictation or transcription. The dedicated connector for your voice recorder spares the fragile micro-USB connector from being broken easily after several connections.
Olympus CR-21 is compatible with;
- Charging and dictation transfer via USB with DS‑9500, DS‑9000, DS‑7000, DS‑3500
- Multi-function cradle
- LAN connection for areas where Wi‑Fi is not available (only DS‑9500)
- Fast charging
- PC connection
- Playback control via footswitch (only DS‑9500, DS‑9000)
- Hands‑free dictation via footswitch (only DS‑9000, DS‑9500)
- Dedicated connector for a voice recorder
- Kensington lock can be connected
- Micro-USB cable and AC-Adapter must be purchased separately (Power Supply - Olympus F5AC Audio Power Adapter)