Philips DVT-8110 VoiceTracer Meeting Recorder Kit
Professional meeting recording
Capture every meeting in excellent, noise-free audio quality.
- 360° Boundary Microphone
- Protective travel case
- 3x Hi-fidelity microphones
- 24bit/96kHz quality recording
- Free smartphone app
Never miss a word
Portable meeting & interview recording kit
Capture every meeting in excellent, noise-free audio quality. Simply place the 360° meeting microphone on the table and press record to capture all speakers, from every angle.
Connect to the Philips VoiceTracer App via Wi-Fi to share your files with the world via the app ready for transcription.
Superior audio quality
- 360° recording for perfectly documented meetings
- MP3 recording for easy file sharing
- 24 bit/96 kHz quality recording for capturing every detail
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
- Use the built-in microphone for interviews and smaller meeting
- Connect the included Boundary Microphone for larger meetings
- Recording larger meetings & conferences? Connect up-to 4 x Boundary Microphones (Philips LFH-9172- also sold separately)
Easy and intuitive experience
- Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
- Pouch and convenient wire storage system for adjusting cable length
- Free smartphone app for remote audio control
- Smartphone app for easy sharing of recordings
Designed around you
- Large colour display for clear recording status information
- Audio scenes for automatic perfect audio settings in any situation
- Smart recording and playback functions for best recording results
The Philips DVT8110 is a high-quality digital recorder designed for capturing meetings, conferences, interviews and lectures. If you are looking for a recording device for dictation, with dictation editing capabilities and workflow options please visit our page dedicated to Digital Dictation
360° recording for perfectly documented meetings
The innovative full radius meeting recorder captures everyone’s ideas in excellent audio quality no matter where they are seated at the table. The meeting microphone’s boundary layer design (Philips LFH-9172 Boundary Conference Microphone) uses dynamic acoustic pressure to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a full 360° sound pick-up.
Pouch and convenient wire storage system for adjusting cable length
The wire storage in the meeting microphone (LFH-9172) allows you to adjust the length of the cable to make sure your desk always looks tidy and professional. The high-quality pouch allows you to safely store and transport your entire meeting recorder set.
Three high-fidelity microphones for best-in-class audio recording
Several key components are needed to record sound as naturally as possible in studio-like audio quality: high signal-to-noise ratio, highly dynamic microphones to capture soft tones as well as loud drums, a high-quality microphone suspension to avoid pickup of grip noise, a strong left and right channel separation for human ear live-like effect.
24 bit/96 kHz quality recording for capturing every detail
The VoiceTracer captures audio in spectacular 24 bit/96 kHz. This uncompressed recording makes sure you capture every beat in the most natural and crisp audio quality possible.
Stereo MP3 recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
Capture your recordings in stereo MP3 format. The popular MP3 file format allows you to playback your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others.
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory. A microSD memory card slot for up to 32 GB of additional memory guarantees virtually unlimited recording capacity.
Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
The high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard USB C jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording up to 36 hours, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Free smartphone app for remote audio control
Control your audio recorder using your smartphone, even from a distance. The Philips VoiceTracer app makes recording events such as lectures much easier and more convenient. You can place your recorder in the front of the room near the speaker, take a seat at the back, and still control recording comfortably and without interrupting the lecture. The Philips VoiceTracer app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Smartphone app for easy sharing of recordings
Transfer your recordings straight from your Philips VoiceTracer to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and instantly share them with friends and family using the convenient Philips VoiceTracer app. No need to attach the recorder to your PC using a cable anymore to transfer and share files.
Large colour display for clear recording status information
The large colour display offers sharp images, making it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The clear user interface supports seven languages and is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Audio scenes for automatic perfect audio settings in any situation
The Philips VoiceTracer comes with preset scenes which automatically adjust the recorder’s audio settings depending on what you want to record, whether its for notes, audio for speech recognition, interviews, lectures, music or meetings.
Plug and play in Windows, macOS and Linux
The recorder requires no special installation Simply plug your recorder into your PC or Mac and playback your files or transfer them to your computer right away.
Tripod mount for optimal stable positioning
The integrated tripod thread allows mounting the recorder onto a tripod or camera to capture even clearer sound in an optimal and stable position.
Smart recording and playback functions for best recording results
Smart recording functions make it even easier to achieve stunning audio results. The pre-recording and timer functions make sure you don’t miss a single bit. Voice-activated recording is a convenient feature for hands-free recording which pauses recording when you stop speaking and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again. Recordings can be edited by overwriting a part or adding a new recording at the end. Long recordings can be split automatically or manually into separate files for easier editing or sharing. Smart playback functions, such as bookmarks and filters, also make it easier and quicker to find the recording you are looking for.
Get the app
Control your Philips VoiceTracer audio recorder using your smartphone, and share your audio files easily and quickly with your colleagues, friends and family.
Please note: The app only supports Philips VoiceTracer models DVT4110, DVT6110, DVT7110 or DVT8110.
Download the app for your phone via your app store
- Headphones: 3.5 mm, impedance 16 Ohm or more
- Microphone: 3.5 mm, stereo socket, impedance 2 kOhm
- USB: type C, high-speed USB 2.0
- Free remote control and sharing app
- Supported operating systems: Android 9/8/7/6, iOS 12/11
- Wi-Fi communication mode: personal/mobile hotspot on the smartphone (tethering)
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (2.4 GHz only)
- Wi-Fi security: WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Type: LCD colour display
- Diagonal screen size: 2 in/5 cm
- Resolution: 240 × 320 pixels
- Built-in microphone: 2 Omni-directional microphones for stereo recording, 1 directional microphone for distance zoom recording (LFH-9172 also sold separately)
- Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Recording quality: MP3 (8, 32, 64, 96, 128, 192, 256, 320 kbps), PCM (22 kHz/16 bit, 44.1 kHz/16 bit, 48 kHz/16 bit, 96 kHz/24 bit)
- Audio scenes: Note, Speech recognition, Interview, Lecture, Meeting, Music, Custom
- Recording time (built-in memory): 2147 h (MP3, 8 kbps), 536 h (MP3, 32 kbps), 268 h (MP3, 64 kbps), 178 h (MP3, 96 kbps), 134 h (MP3, 128 kbps), 89 h (MP3, 192 kbps), 67 h (MP3, 256 kbps), 53 h (MP3, 320 kbps), 24 h (PCM, 22 kHz/16 bit), 12 h (PCM, 44.1 kHz/16 bit), 11 h (PCM, 48 kHz/16 bit)
- Pre-recording mode: 5, 10, 15 seconds buffer
- File editing function: overwrite, append
- Auto-divide function: 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Auto-bookmark function: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Bookmark function: up to 32 per file
- Voice-activated recording: 25 levels
- Instant one-touch recording
- Record monitor function
- Recording timer
- Wind filter
- Limiter (attack time/decay time): slow (32/128 ms), medium (16/64 ms), fast (8/16 ms)
- Noise cut
- Speaker output power: 200 mW
- Speaker size: 11 × 15 mm
- Frequency response: 50–20,000 Hz
- Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
- Built-in memory type: NAND Flash
- Mass storage class compliant
- MicroSD card socket: up to 32 GB
- Sound enhancement: ClearVoice
- Equalizer: Classic, Jazz, Pop, Rock
- Playback mode: Repeat file, Repeat all, Random
- ID3 tag support
- Variable playback speed
- Supported file formats: MP3, WMA
- Metallic tripod thread
- Firmware upgradeable
- Keypad lock
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Variable playback speed
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 36 hours of recording (MP3, 8 kbps)
- Rechargeable: yes
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
Design and finishing
- Colour(s): silver/chrome
- Green specifications
- Lead-free soldered product
- Cable length: 2 m/6.5 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Design: boundary layer microphone
- Frequency response: 30–18,000 Hz
- Impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Net weight: 108 g/3.8 oz.
- Phantom supply voltage: 1.5 to 5 V/0.5 mA
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 13 × 13 × 1.8 cm/5.1 × 5.1 × 0.7 in
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV
- Type: electret condenser microphone
- Quick start guide
- USB-C cable
- 360° meeting microphone with an integrated line-in cable (LFH-9172)
- Product dimensions (W × H × D): 4.7 × 12.9 × 1.9 cm / 1.8 × 5.1 × 0.8 in
- Weight: 93 g/ 3.3 oz.
- GTIN-13: 0855971006472
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64 -bit), Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2
- USB: free USB port Internet connection for download and activation