Philips DVT-6110 VoiceTracer Music & Audio Recorder
Capture music in outstanding definition
HighFidelity music recording at it's best. Control & share via the VoiceTracer App.
- 3x Hi-fidelity microphones
- 24bit/96kHz quality recording
- Free smartphone app
- Audio Scene setting
- Tripod mount
Music demo recording
Capture music in outstanding definition and stunning clarity with three high-quality microphones. The free smartphone app remote control enables convenient operation, even from a distance. HighFidelity music recording as its best.
Connect to the Philips VoiceTracer App via Wi-Fi to share your files with the world via the app.
Three high-fidelity microphones for best-in-class music recording
- 24 bit/96 kHz quality recording for capturing every beat
- MP3 recording for easy file sharing
Easy and intuitive experience
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
- Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
- Free smartphone app for remote audio control
- Smartphone app for easy sharing of recordings
Designed around you
- Large colour display for clear recording status information
- Audio scenes for automatic perfect audio settings in any situation
- Smart recording and playback functions for best recording results
Three high-fidelity microphones for best-in-class audio recording
Several key components are needed to record sound as naturally as possible in studio-like audio quality: high signal-to-noise ratio, highly dynamic microphones to capture soft tones as well as loud drums, a high-quality microphone suspension to avoid pickup of grip noise, a strong left and right channel separation for human ear live-like effect.
24 bit/96 kHz quality recording for capturing every detail
The VoiceTracer captures audio in spectacular 24 bit/96 kHz. This uncompressed recording makes sure you capture every beat in the most natural and crisp audio quality possible.
Stereo MP3 and PCM recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
Capture your recordings in stereo MP3 or PCM format. The popular MP3 file format allows you to playback your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others. The PCM (WAV) format allows stereo recording of lossless, uncompressed sound in CD-like audio quality.
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory. A microSD memory card slot for up to 32 GB of additional memory guarantees virtually unlimited recording capacity.
Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
The high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard USB C jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording up to 36 hours, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Free smartphone app for remote audio control
Control your audio recorder using your smartphone, even from a distance. The Philips VoiceTracer app makes recording events such as lectures much easier and more convenient. You can place your recorder in the front of the room near the speaker, take a seat at the back, and still control recording comfortably and without interrupting the lecture. The Philips VoiceTracer app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Smartphone app for easy sharing of recordings
Transfer your recordings straight from your Philips VoiceTracer to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and instantly share them with friends and family using the convenient Philips VoiceTracer app. No need to attach the recorder to your PC using a cable anymore to transfer and share files.
Large colour display for clear recording status information
The large colour display offers sharp images, making it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The clear user interface supports seven languages and is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Audio scenes for automatic perfect audio settings in any situation
The Philips VoiceTracer comes with preset scenes which automatically adjust the recorder’s audio settings depending on what you want to record, whether its for notes, audio for speech recognition, interviews, lectures, music or meetings.
Plug and play in Windows, macOS and Linux
The recorder requires no special installation Simply plug your recorder into your PC or Mac and playback your files or transfer them to your computer right away.
Tripod mount for optimal stable positioning
The integrated tripod thread allows mounting the recorder onto a tripod or camera to capture even clearer sound in an optimal and stable position.
Smart recording and playback functions for best recording results
Smart recording functions make it even easier to achieve stunning audio results. The pre-recording and timer functions make sure you don’t miss a single bit. Voice-activated recording is a convenient feature for hands-free recording which pauses recording when you stop speaking and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again. Recordings can be edited by overwriting a part or adding a new recording at the end. Long recordings can be split automatically or manually into separate files for easier editing or sharing. Smart playback functions, such as bookmarks and filters, also make it easier and quicker to find the recording you are looking for.
Get the app
Control your Philips VoiceTracer audio recorder using your smartphone, and share your audio files easily and quickly with your colleagues, friends and family.
Please note: The app only supports Philips VoiceTracer models DVT4110, DVT6110, DVT7110 or DVT8110.
Download the app for your phone via your app store
- Headphones: 3.5 mm, impedance 16 Ohm or more
- Microphone: 3.5 mm, stereo socket, impedance 2 kOhm
- USB: type C, high-speed USB 2.0
- Free remote control and sharing app
- Supported operating systems: Android 9/8/7/6, iOS 12/11
- Wi-Fi communication mode: personal/mobile hotspot on smartphone (tethering)
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (2.4 GHz only)
- Wi-Fi security: WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Type: LCD color display
- Diagonal screen size: 2 in/5 cm
- Resolution: 240 × 320 pixels
- Built-in microphone: 2 Omni-directional microphones for stereo recording, 1 directional microphone for distance zoom recording
- Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Recording quality: MP3 (8, 32, 64, 96, 128, 192, 256, 320 kbps), PCM (22 kHz/16 bit, 44.1 kHz/16 bit, 48 kHz/16 bit, 96 kHz/24 bit)
- Audio scenes: Note, Speech recognition, Interview, Lecture, Meeting, Music, Custom
- Recording time (built-in memory): 2147 h (MP3, 8 kbps), 536 h (MP3, 32 kbps), 268 h (MP3, 64 kbps), 178 h (MP3, 96 kbps), 134 h (MP3, 128 kbps), 89 h (MP3, 192 kbps), 67 h (MP3, 256 kbps), 53 h (MP3, 320 kbps), 24 h (PCM, 22 kHz/16 bit), 12 h (PCM, 44.1 kHz/16 bit), 11 h (PCM, 48 kHz/16 bit)
- Pre-recording mode: 5, 10, 15 seconds buffer
- File editing function: overwrite, append
- Auto-divide function: 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Auto-bookmark function: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Bookmark function: up to 32 per file
- Voice-activated recording: 25 levels
- Instant one-touch recording
- Record monitor function
- Recording timer
- Wind filter
- Limiter (attack time/decay time): slow (32/128 ms), medium (16/64 ms), fast (8/16 ms)
- Noise cut
- Speaker output power: 200 mW
- Speaker size: 11 × 15 mm
- Frequency response: 50–20,000 Hz
- Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
- Built-in memory type: NAND Flash
- Mass storage class compliant
- MicroSD card socket: up to 32 GB
- Sound enhancement: ClearVoice
- Equalizer: Classic, Jazz, Pop, Rock
- Playback mode: Repeat file, Repeat all, Random
- ID3 tag support
- Variable playback speed
- Supported file formats: MP3, WMA
- Metallic tripod thread
- Firmware upgradeable
- Keypad lock
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Variable playback speed
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 36 hours of recording (MP3, 8 kbps)
- Rechargeable: yes
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
Design and finishing
- Colour(s): silver/chrome
- Green specifications
- Lead-free soldered product
- Quick start guide
- USB-C cable
- Product dimensions (W × H × D): 4.7 × 12.9 × 1.9 cm / 1.8 × 5.1 × 0.8 in
- Weight: 93 g/ 3.3 oz.
- GTIN-13: 0855971006472
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64 -bit), Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2
- USB: free USB port Internet connection for download and activation