Olympus ME-31 Compact Interview Microphone
Record your interview or lecture from a distance
The Olympus ME-31 Microphone is a good choice for outdoor interviews or lecture recording. The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources.
- Durable metal construction
- Desktop stand with removable grip
- For lecture and outdoor interview recording
Tough construction. Noise-cancelling design
The Olympus ME-31 Microphone s useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the Olympus ME-31 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- The directional microphone can be used in various ways such as recording a lecture and a field sound
- Robust design with metal body construction
- The grip which can be attached to the microphone stand and the tripod
- The stand can be placed on a table with the grip attached
- A windscreen is supplied to decrease the wind noise
Olympus ME-31 Microphone kit includes