Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Professional headset with great audio sound
Single-ear, over-head wireless Bluetooth deluxe design with both USB & 3.5MM Connectivity
Professional wireless Bluetooth headset with USB connection & charge and noise-cancelling microphone. Perfect sound for calls, music & voice recognition.
- Wireless Bluetooth + USB & 3.5mm Plug & Play Connectivity
- Includes Jabra Bluetooth Adapter
- Online Busy Light
- Perfect for VoIP calls, music, dictation, speech recognition & more
- Easy call & sound management
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Optional Charging Stand
Long wireless range for up to 14 hours
30-metre (100 feet) wireless range
Have the freedom to leave your desk while on a call. Wireless Bluetooth technology 1.5 gives you up to 30 metres/100 feet of hands-free connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet.
14-hour battery life
Get up to 14 hours of talk-time on a single charge. Or simply connect the USB cable and charge while using the headset.
Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth (also comes with USB dongle for PCs) or directly using the USB cable. Dual connectivity enables you to connect to your PC and one other Bluetooth device at the same time, so you can take the call on your preferred phone device
Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer.
Easily transfer your Skype for Business and Lync pc calls to your smartphone using “Jabra Intelligent call transfer (JICT)”. Ideal for when you need to head out the office door or move away from your desk.
USB & 3.5 mm jack for better connectivity
Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to your personal devices – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
Easy call management
Get easy access to the most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
Get more productive
Online Busy light
Busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know the person is busy. Users can also activate it manually to signal that they don't want to be disturbed.
Ultimate noise-cancellation microphone
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds. You and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other.
The headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Jabra Evolve 65 Specifications
- Headset bandwidth = Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth music mode = Hi-Fi
- Speaker bandwidth speak mode = Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth = Wideband
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL, Industrial
- Certifications: Lync, Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Astra
- Charging Time = Max 120 minutes
- AC power supply = USB power supply by PC
- Bluetooth device = Yes
- Talk-time = Up to 14 hours
- Standby time = Up to 15 days
- Supported Bluetooth profiles = A2DP (v1.2), Hands-free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
- Security = Pairing, Authentication and Encryption (Bluetooth standard)
- Paired devices = Up to 8 trusted devices, 2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.) = USB 2.0/3.0, 3.5 mm jack
- Cord length = Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
- Weight mono/duo = 0.1711 kg for stereo, 0.1425 kg for mono
- What’s in the box = Jabra Evolve 65 headset, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, USB controller, plastic bag for controller, plastic bag for the headset, certified for Skype for Business sticker (refer to BOM), foam bag for the left ear cup of the stereo headset only. Jabra Evolve 65 is packed in a pouch
- Warranty = 2 years
Security = Pairing, Authentication and Encryption (Bluetooth standard)