Philips DPM-8900 Conference Recording Kit
Scalable, professional conference recording
Mobile conference recording kit
Let every voice be heard and important ideas remembered.
- 360° Recording Pick-up
- Record in DSSPro (DS2), MP3 & PCM
- Includes 4 x LFH-9172 Conference Microphones. Expand up-to-6
- Includes SpeechExec Dictate for audio file management, distribution and editing
- Partner with Philips 7277 Professional Transcription Kit for audio transcription
Record meetings, interviews & conferences
The innovative Philips DPM-8900 PocketMemo Meeting Recorder allows you to capture everyone's ideas in excellent audio quality, no matter where they are seated around the table. The extendable 360° microphone system offers flexibility as well as ease of use.
Included with the kit is a range of valuable accessories that allow you to tailor your recording system to each individual meeting and interview - be it one-on-one or a large scale conference.
4 x Conference Microphones
The included 4 x Philips 9172 boundary conference microphone feature a 360° pick up that can 'daisy-chain" together for greater coverage. Connect up-to-6 microphones off the one recorder
Huge recording capacity
The huge 32GB SD memory card is exchangeable, allow you to more memory if required. The hi-capacity, internal LI-ion battery is rechargeable via USB and AC and provides up to 30 hours of recording per charge and has a standby time of more than 200 days. The DPM-8900 recorder can also run from mains AC power which is ideal for longer meetings.
Industry standard recording formats
Chose to recording in the industry formats for voice recording - DSS / DSSPro (DS2) or chose MP3 or PCM modes. In addition the SpeechExec allows you to convert files once download.
360-degree sound pick-up for optimal recording
Sound pick-up from a 360-degree radius for a perfect recording experience. Meetings can be easily captured.
High recording quality in DSS Pro, MP3 and PCM format
The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, permitting a high compression ratio with little loss of quality while enabling you to store additional information in the file header. The PCM format allows stereo recording in CD-like audio quality and the MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback on digital audio players.
Extendable solution for increased recording range
Easily extend the recording range of your Pocket Memo meeting recorder by simply connecting up to six meeting microphones.
Innovative meeting microphones for superb recording quality
The innovative boundary layer design of the included meeting microphones uses the sound pressure of the table to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a 360-degree sound-pick up radius.
Built-in wire storage for adjusting cable length
The built-in wire storage in the 360° microphones allows you to adjust the length of the cable to perfectly suit your needs, making sure your desk always looks tidy and professional.
Elegant metal carrying case for portability
The elegant metal carrying case guarantees the highest mobility and safe transportation.
SpeechExec workflow software for fast document creation
The SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Easy to use out-of-the-box solution for instant use
The Pocket Memo meeting recorder delivers excellent sound quality combined with easy-to-use technology right out of the box.
Exchangeable memory card for unlimited recording
Virtually unlimited recording capacity thanks to an exchangeable memory card.
Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription
When plugged in, the Pocket Memo voice recorder automatically downloads your audio files directly onto the computer.
- Headphones: 3.5 mm
- Microphone: 3.5 mm
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- Docking connector
- Memory card slot
- Type: colour TFT
- Diagonal screen size: 2.4 inches / 6.1 cm
- Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Exchangeable memory card
- Memory card types: SD/SDHC , up to 32 GB
- Mass storage class compliant
- Data transfer speed: 6.75 MB/s read speed, 5.0 MB/s write speed
- Recording format: DSS/DSS Pro (Digital Speech Standard), MP3, PCM
- Built-in microphones: 1 directional microphone, 1 microphone for 360-degree recording
- Recording modes: DSS QP (.ds2/mono), DSS SP (.dss/mono), MP3 (.mp3/stereo), PCM Voice (.wav/mono), PCM Stereo (.wav/stereo)
- Bit rate: 13.7 kbit/s (DSS SP), 28 kbit/s (DSS QP), 192 kbit/s (MP3), 353 kbit/s (PCM Voice), 705 kbit/s (PCM Stereo)
- Edit modes: insert (DSS/DSS Pro), overwrite (DSS/DSS Pro, MP3, PCM), append (DSS/DSS Pro, MP3, PCM)
- Recording time (4 GB memory card): 700 hours (SP), 350 hours (QP), 50 hours (MP3), 27 hours (PCM Voice), 13 hours (PCM Stereo)
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz (MP3), 22.05 kHz (PCM), 16 kHz (DSS QP), 12 kHz (DSS SP)
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 28 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
- Expandable through cascading
- 360 degree sound pick-up
- Control via remote control
- USB powered recording
- Multiple language support: 5 languages
- Author ID setting
- File lock
- Priority setting
- Exchangeable memory card
- Voice-activated recording
- Automatic software updates
- Voice volume indicator
- Instant one-touch recording
- Voice-activated recording
- Firmware upgradeable
- Variable playback speed
- Battery type: Philips rechargeable Li-ion battery ACC8100
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 30 hours of recording (DSS Pro mode)
- Standby time: more than 200 days
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
- Design: boundary layer microphone
- Type: electret condenser microphone
- Impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV
- Frequency response: 30–18,000 Hz
- Phantom supply voltage: 1.5–5 V/0.5 mA
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Audio jack (for cascading): 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 2 m/6.5 ft.
Product dimensions (W × D × H):
- 13 × 13 × 1.8 cm/5.1 × 5.1 × 0.7 inches
- Net weight:
- 0.108 kg/0.238 lb.
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature: -5° – 45° C/23° – 113° F
- Humidity: 10 % – 90 %, noncondensing
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 53 × 123 × 15 mm / 2.1 × 4.8 × 0.6 inches
- Weight: 117 g/4.1 oz including battery and memory card
- PocketMemo Digital Voice Recorder DPM8900
- Docking Station ACC8120
- Four Meeting Microphones LFH9172/00
- Memory card
- Power supply
- Rechargeable battery ACC8100/00
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Splitter cable
- SpeechExec Basic Dictation Software (2-year subscription included)
- Metal carry case
- Quick start guide
System requirements for Philips SpeechExec software
- Processor: Intel dual-core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space:100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit)
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound device
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Internet connection
How is my order shipped and how long is delivery?