Philips ACC-8120 Docking Station
Replacement docking kit for Philips DPM recorders
Keep your Philips DPM voice recorder charged and easily transfer dictations with less wear and tear then using just a USB cable.
- Automatic download of dictations from Philips DPM
- Fast battery recharge
- Hands free dictation with optional Philips LFH-2310 Foot Control
- PC Free Transcirpiton with optional Philips LFH-2310 Foot Control
Speed up your workflow
with easy file download and fast charging
The PocketMemo docking station allows you to easily transfer all your dictations to your computer as well as quickly charge your device, so you are always ready to go. Combined with the optional foot pedal, it is possible to record hands-free and even transcribe without a computer.
Automatic download of dictation files from your recorder into SpeechExec workflow
Just dock your PocketMemo dictation recorder into the docking station and enjoy the easiest way to transfer your dictation files to the computer in seconds.
Fast charging for high productivity
Charge the batteries of the PocketMemo dictation recorder to keep it always ready for use. Supporting fast recharging, the docking station recharges the batteries in only three hours.
Plug to connect a Philips foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription
The docking station is prepared to work with a Philips foot pedal (optional LFH2210). This way you can enjoy hands-free recording and transcription via the docking station, without being connected to a computer.
- Docking port Foot pedal port: (3.5 mm)
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- USB: micro USB 5V DC
- Green LED: Indicates that the record's batteries are recharging
- Yellow LED: indicates that files are being downloaded from the recorder
- Temperature: 5 °–45 °C/41 °–113 °F
- Humidity: 10 %–90 %, noncondensing
- Power supply: 5 V DC/1800 mA Power consumption: 800 mA max.
- Philips PocketMemo DPM6000
- Philips PocketMemo DPM7000
- Philips PocketMemo DPM8000 / DMP8100 / DPM8500
- Philips Foot Pedal LFH2210
- Docking station Power adapter USB cable User manual
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS) Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions (W × D × H): 80 × 77 × 45 mm/3.1 × 3.0 × 1.8 inches
- Weight: 196 g/6.9 oz.