Jabra Evolve 80 Noise-Cancelling USB Headset
Active & passive noise cancellation. The ideal headset for the open office.
Double-ear, over-head deluxe design with both USB & 3.5MM Connectivity
Professional headset with passive noise cancellation and an active noise-cancelling microphone. Connect to USB (options for USB-A & USB-C) as well as 3.5mm jack.
- USB & 3.5mm Plug & Play Connectivity
- Call control unit
- Online Busy Light
- Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer
- Perfect for VoIP calls, music, dictation, speech recognition & more
- Easy call & sound management
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Passive noise-cancelling earphones
- Choose between USB & USB-C Connection
Boost your concentration
Active Noise Cancellation
Eliminate unwanted low-frequency background noise at the touch of a button. This lets you stay focussed even in noisy office environments.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer.
Easily transfer your Skype for Business and Lync pc calls to your smartphone using “Jabra Intelligent call transfer (JICT)”. Ideal for when you need to head out the office door or move away from your desk.
USB & 3.5 mm jack for better connectivity
Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to your personal devices – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
Easy call management
Get easy access to the most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit.
Get more productive
Online Busy light
Busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know the person is busy. Users can also activate it manually to signal that they don't want to be disturbed.
Ultimate noise-cancellation microphone
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds. You and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other.
The headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Jabra Evolve 80 Specifications
- Headset bandwidth = Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth music mode = Hi-Fi
- Speaker bandwidth speak mode = Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth = Wideband
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL, Industrial
- Certifications: Lync, Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Astra
- Charging time = Max 120 mins
- AC power supply = USB power supply by PC
- Bluetooth device = No
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.) = USB 2.0/3.0, USB-C, 3.5 mm jack
- Cord length = Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
- Weight mono/duo = 0.1711 kg for stereo, 0.1425 kg for mono
- What’s in the box = Jabra Evolve 80 headset, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, USB controller, plastic bag for controller, plastic bag for the headset, certified for Skype for Business sticker (refer to BOM),
- Warranty = 2 years