Dragon Medical One Cloud Speech Recognition - Month-to-Month, No Fixed Term
Medical speech recognition. Any PC. Anytime.
Nuance Dragon Medical One is a secure, cloud-based speech recognition platform for doctors, physicians and other clinicians to securely document complete patient care directly into the EHR or any other application 5x faster than typing.
Dragon Medical One Month-to-Month Cancel Anytime Plan includes;
- Implementation & Setup
- End-User Training - 1 hour. One-on-one (Remote)
- Software updates & upgrades
- Unlimited Technical Support by VoiceX
- Free PowerMic Mobile App
Please allow up to 24 business hours for your Dragon Medical One subscription login to be created. Monthly payments will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card or bank account until you cancel.
Buy Dragon Medical One with confidence
Australian based technical support & user training
VoiceX is one of Australia's largest dictation & voice recognition specialists. We are proud to be a fully authorised Nuance Healthcare Reseller, Technical Support and Training Partner our in-house - Australian based - technical support team services clients across all states of Australia and New Zeland.
You Dragon Medical One subscription includes;
- Unlimited phone and remote access technical support via VoiceX
- 1 Hour, one-on-one end-user training
- All Dragon Medical One updates and upgrades
- Free PowerMic App
- Optional on-site support and training services
- Advanced custom command writing and distribution
- Custom word list creation
Say hello to freedom. Say hello to Dragon Medical One
With Nuance Dragon® Medical One, your staff can stay productive whether they’re in their office, working from their laptop, moving between clinics and consulting rooms, home or anywhere else they need to be. Our clinical speech recognition provides a consistent experience by allowing them to use their personalized Dragon profile from any location.
- Ultra-fast processing
- No need for hi-spec computers or network
- Secure and compliant - Australian based server
- Greater accuracy than Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Flexible subscription options
- Analytic data for adoption trends
The world is your workstation
Using a secure desktop app (with an incredibly small footprint), clinicians can use their voice to securely capture the patient story more naturally, efficiently and on their terms. Dragon Medical One provides a consistent and personalized clinical documentation experience that spans solutions, platforms, devices, and physical locations. For the organisation at large, the power of this cloud platform means access to data. These insights help monitor adoption trends, ensure user efficiency, help inform decisions, and reap the benefits of compatibility with Nuance and partner workflow enhancements.
The best speech recognition in the world—
in the cloud
- Always available: Dragon Medical One is designed for speed, accuracy, and ﬂexibility with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Budget-friendly: Affordable subscription-based pricing with little up-front capital investment.
- All-Inclusive: Dragon Medical One includes all technical support during your subscription. Technical support is provided directly by VoiceX - based here in Australia.
- Greater accuracy + automatic updates: Using the latest deep-learning techniques and neural-network technologies, Dragon Medical One achieves 99% accuracy with no voice proﬁle training required, and a single cloud-based proﬁle that is auto-established at ﬁrst use. Activities that were once manual, such as accent adjustments and microphone calibration, are now automatic, providing greater accuracy, a lower word error rate, and an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Easy Set-Up: Dragon Medical One requires no voice proﬁle training and includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration. Dragon Medical One creates proﬁles that continue to adapt and improve over time to ensure an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Limitless productivity: Give your users the ability to speak freely and as much as they like. With Dragon Medical One, there are no per-user limits so clinicians can stay productive anywhere and focus on the unique patient story rather than usage limits.
- Healthcare compliant: Your speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols to ensure end-to-end security.
- Your choice of hardware: Let clinicians chose the microphone type that best suits how they and where they work. Use the easy setup wizard within Dragon Medical One to customize supported dictation microphones such as the SpeechMike Premium, SpeechMike Premium Air (Wireless) microphones whilst the PowerMic Mobile App allows you to use your smartphone as a microphone
- Free PowerMic Mobile App: Never be without your microphone again. The PowerMic Mobile app allows you to use your iPhone or Android phone as a powerful dictation microphone. Perfect for when you are moving from location to location.
- Actionable insights: Dragon Medical One Analytics offers a self‑service portal that provides utilization data, adoption trends, and peer benchmarking tracking to ensure user efficiency and help with the design of action plans for improvement.
Dragon Medical One is Windows-only software. If your practice is running an Apple Mac environment, please contact our Technical Support Team for advice and options.
Medical Speech Recognition - always available
Dragon Medical One is designed for speed, accuracy, and flexibility, with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
Secure and compliant
Our solutions support HIPAA requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow. Our cloud solutions feature 99.5% uptime and run on geographically dispersed, active‑active, data centres hosted on Microsoft Azure, a HITRUST CSF certified hosting infrastructure. Dragon Medical One is hosted in Australia for Australian healthcare professionals.
Achieve 99% accuracy with no voice profile training required and a single cloud‑based profile that is auto‑established at first use. Manual activities such as accent adjustments and microphone calibration, are now automatic, providing greater accuracy, a lower word error rate, and an optimal clinician experience from the start. Dragon Medical One uses the latest Nuance AI technology and provides higher levels of accuracy than Dragon Medical Practice Edition - faster.
Easy to install and maintain
No complex configurations; clinicians can begin dictating in less than five minutes using your existing infrastructure. Automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians. As Dragon Medical One processes on the cloud - there is no need for hi-spec computers or infrastructure. No administrative permissions require for DMO application to run.
Affordable subscription‑based pricing with little upfront capital investment makes it easier for healthcare organizations to plan budgets with predictable expenses. Month-to-month, 1 Year & 2 Year agreements with monthly, quarterly and annual payment options.
Automate high-value clinical tasks
To improve the exam room experience, Dragon Medical One supports virtual assistant workflow. This collaborative technology will automate high-value clinical tasks and intelligent retrieval of information from the medical record.
Dragon Medical One is all about portability, personalisation, access & insights
Portability to work at any workstation with the Dragon Medical One Desktop Application.
Compatible with all leading EMRs, and designed with virtualisation in mind, the Dragon Medical One desktop app provides secure, accurate, and portable cloud-based clinical speech recognition across a wide range of Windows® devices.
Dragon Medical One puts the power in the clinician’s hand with the ability to personalise their experience and gain access to new features, products, and services as they emerge.
Flexibility to use your smartphone as a microphone – Nuance PowerMic Mobile.
Turn your smartphone (iOS and Android) into a secure, wireless microphone to enhance clinician productivity and convenience when working with Dragon Medical One. The PowerMic Mobile App is free when you subscribe to Dragon Medical One through VoiceX
Insights abound with Dragon Medical Analytics.
Dragon Medical Analytics gives system administrators access to individual and site-wide usage metrics and trends so they can optimise clinician efficiency, productivity, and workflows. With Dragon Medical Analytics, organisations can maximise their Nuance investments and make more informed decisions.
Licensed per author - not per computer
Dragon Medical now allows you to install the software wherever you work. Desktop, laptop on a Terminal Server - at home, your practice or the hospital - all with the one license. You can even install Dragon Medical on your typist's computer for 3rd party transcription.
A wide selection of microphones and recorders
Not all microphones are created equal and there are no "one-size-fits-all". Selecting the right kind of microphone to suit how you dictate, where you dictate and what applications you dictate into is can make all the difference when it comes to your speech recognition accuracy.
Microphones should be noise-cancelling - preferably with noise-isolating features - and designed with speech recognition in mind.
It is also important to consider what your main objective is for speech recognition when selecting your microphone style. For example, if you are wanting to dictate directly into and navigate around a template or practise management software - you may wish to consider a USB Dictation Microphone such as the Philips SpeechMike Premium or the new wireless SpeechMIke Premium Air which was designed specifically for use with speech recognition.
There are many different styles of microphones that can be used for speech recognition, including; handheld microphones with navigation control (such as SpeechMike Premium), portable dictation recorders - ideal for off-line speech recognition (such as the new Philips SpeechAir) and of course headset microphones for those who require a hands-free way of working.
Contact us to speak with one of our speech recognition specialists for advice.
VoiceX recommends the following minimum specifications for Dragon Medical One:
- OS: 64-bit Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, with latest patches applied
- .NET: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (or higher) is required
- Processor Speed: 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- Internet Connection: 80kBps and higher
- Microphones: Android or iOS Smartphone running the Nuance PowerMic Mobile app and/or a microphone recommended for speech recognition. Please view the "Microphones Recommended for Speech Recognition" page for a full range of dictation microphones
- Web Browser: We recommend Google Chrome
Internet Access Requirements
Dragon Medical One is a cloud-based speech recognition solution. Certain sites may have firewall rules and/or content filters which limit internet access. In some cases, you may need to request your IT administrator to provide you access the following Internet domains and ports.
Software distribution and installation, training videos.
Secure channel for speech recognition service.
Is Dragon Medical One compatible with Apple Mac?
How many computers can I install Dragon Medical on?
How often do I need to renew Dragon Medical One