Dragon Legal Individual 15 + SpeechMike Premium SMP3700 Microphone
Australian Legal Voice recognition + SpeechMike Microphone
Powered by Nuance Deep Learning - designed for Australian legal professionals
Dragon Legal Individual 15 is the next generation in speech recognition leveraging Nuance Deep Learning Technology. Dragon Legal value bundle includes the Philips SpeechMike Premium SMP-3700 USB Microphone
- Australian Legal Vocabulary
- No required Dragon training
- Optimised for speakers with accents
- Import custom word lists
- Simply create short-cuts, macros & multi-step commands
- Transcription of pre-recorded dictations
- Includes SpeechMike Premium - microphone designed for speech recognition
Dragon Legal Individual 15 download is provided at checkout.
Buy with confidence
Australian based technical support & user training
VoiceX is one of Australia's largest dictation & voice recognition specialists. We are proud to be a fully authorised Nuance technical support and training partner. Our Australian based, in-house technical support team and offer a range of support & training options, including;
- Remote & on-site end-user training options
- Group training options
- Pay-As-You-Go technical support
- Annual Support Agreements
VoiceX is a proud NDIS provider.
Document clients’ cases with detail and accuracy
Designed specifically for individual attorneys and other legal professionals, Dragon Legal Individual Australian is trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents to deliver optimal recognition accuracy for dictation of legal terms right from the start. It captures specific legal terminology quickly and accurately to minimise the need for edits.
- Extensive, built-in legal vocabulary covers terminology specific to the legal community
- Create, import and share custom words specific to your clients, your practice or speciality
Fast and accurate dictation with an Australian Legal specific vocabulary
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon Legal Individual 15 adapts to your voice or environmental variations — even while you’re dictating. Built with a specialised Australian legal vocabulary to deliver optimal recognition accuracy – right out of the gate – when you dictate legal terms.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections
- Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline
- Work within popular business applications
Highest accuracy & document control in your hands
The included SpeechMike Premium SMP-3700 USB Dictation Micorphone by Philips was designed to produce the highest speech recognition accuracy. The ergonomic microphone features an easy to use Dragon Mode that automatically sets functions to seamlessly control the Dragon microphone and commands. Read more...
Advanced customization and personalization
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time. With advanced personalization features, like the ability to create custom commands and custom words, Dragon Legal Individual allows you to tailor it to the way you work for big productivity gains.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific terminology
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands
Dictate anywhere, transcribe back at your desktop
Don’t fall behind on reports and other documentation due to business travel. Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings when you connect to your desktop. You can also transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with automatic application of basic punctuation that are not dictated
- Save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services
Get the best microphone for your Dragon
Selecting the right kind of microphone to suit how you dictate, where you dictate and what applications you dictate into is can make all the difference when it comes to your speech recognition accuracy.
Microphones should be noise-cancelling - preferably with noise-isolating features - and designed with speech recognition in mind. Talk to one of the VoiceX team who can advise what microphones may best suit you or take a look at our Microphones Recommended for Dragon Speech Recognition page.
Speech recognition is a new way of working for many people and VoiceX strongly recommends users new to speech recognition have at least one-hour user training.
You will find all of our Dragon products that are available for purchase have installation, training and annual support subscription options. However, you can talk to VoiceX to find out about how we can tailor a Dragon Training solution for your specific requirements.
VoiceX offers a wide range of Dragon training programs;
- Remote one-one-one end-user training
- On-site one-on-one end-user training
- On-site group user training
- Train-the-trainer programs
- Increase & maintain the accuracy
- Correctly "correct" Dragon misrecognised words
- Personalise your vocabulary
- Create simple voice command shortcuts
- Optimize & manage your Dragon Profile
- Create advanced macros and commands
VoiceX can train you how to;
In addition, VoiceX can also create and rollout to all users within your company;
- Customised, advanced commands - specific to your software applications (advanced scripting)
- Customised word lists - which may include acronyms and abbreviations specific to your company/industry
Who do we assist?
VoiceX assists both large legal firms, as well as individuals government departments, hospitals and corporate organisations to increase their document production speed and efficiency. Some of our clients include;
- HWL Ebsworth
- Thompsons Lawyers
- Madgewicks Lawyers
- Magistrates Court of Victoria
- County Court of Victoria
- Coroners Court of Victoria
- Department of Public Prosecution
- Legal Aid
- Attorney General
- Barwon Health
- Tottle Partners
- Davies Collison Cave
- Dept of Agriculture
No matter what the reason you need to use Dragon, VoiceX can teach you how you can get the most out of your Dragon.
Faster and more accurate than ever
Dragon Legal Individual, v15 expands the possibilities of speech recognition innovation with a next-generation speech engine, significantly increasing accuracy over previous versions. Dragon uniquely brings consistent, optimal accuracy to the PC, with Deep Learning technology and adaptation techniques that continuously adjust to your voice or environmental variations, even while you’re dictating. Dragon Legal v15 provides:
- Up to 15% improved accuracy out of the box without training
- Continuous learning - even during dictation - for individually adapted accuracy improvements that enhance the user experience
- Optimal accuracy achieved for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as in a cubicle environment.
Formatting and other recognition improvements, for minimal editing
Dragon delivers improved recognition of number, email address formatting and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in fewer overall corrections. Examples include:
- “three double two five” -> “3225”
- “two point five million” -> “2.5 million”
- “oh point five” -> “0.5”
- “quarter to five” -> “4:45”
- “eight pounds fifty” -> “£8.50”
- “John dot Smith at Nuance dot com” -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better overall handling of Roman numerals
Optimized for popular form factors such as touchscreens
Dragon is optimized for popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs so you can experience new levels of documentation productivity on the go. It’s great for today’s new PCs including mobile devices with hybrid touch and keyboard interaction modes. You’ll enjoy an:
- Improved touch experience on Windows 10 tablets or tablet mode
- Improved ability to open and interact with the DragonBar by touch
Improved set up
Dragon provides simplified microphone selection for faster, easier setup:
- No transcription setup option needed
- No smartphone option needed (since the built-in microphone is already supported along with numerous other microphone options)
- Adding a new microphone source is faster than ever with no additional training requirement
Improved user interface and experience
Dragon delivers an improved user experience that makes powerful features easier to discover and use:
- Improved “Options” menu, with relevant options and settings consolidated into one easy-to-use dialogue box. Menu selections include for example:
- Licence management (for Dragon Anywhere) Profile management
- Auto-formatting options
- Improved browser experience
- Detects when a web extension or plugin is not active and notifies the user with information on how to install it
- Faster start-up time with synchronisation of shared words and auto-texts from Dragon Anywhere performed in the background; there is no need to log in and out for synchronisation to occur.
The enhanced transcription process leverages all the accuracy improvements gained from the state-of-the-art engine while reducing the number of steps required to getting your audio recordings transcribed.
- Simplified user interface and better speaker management
- No training is required for transcription; you no longer need to initially transcribe and correct a short 90-second clip to achieve transcription accuracy
- Acoustic and language model adaptation are automatically leveraged for the current user
- No training is required for third-party transcription; there is also a better separation of current user data versus third-party speaker* data
- If you will be frequently transcribing a particular third-party, the Help feature will guide you through creating a separate profile for that speaker
- The fast, post-recognition process automatically applies basic punctuation that is not dictated to give you a head start as you review or correct your transcription results
*Transcription of third-party speakers may require an additional license for each unique speaker.
Updated web and application support
Dragon empowers you to work even more quickly and accurately by voice with support for Enhanced Dictation within the latest business applications. Web and desktop applications with enhanced support include, for example:
- WordPerfect X8
- for Business
Contextual guidance tailored to your usage helps you maximise the power of Dragon and complete documentation more efficiently than ever before. Dragon offers multiple ways to accelerate proficiency and get the most out of your speech recognition investment - even offering productivity tips and helping you discover advanced Dragon features. You can take advantage of:
- Helpful tips, triggered by first-time actions when the microphone is on, such as:
- Improved online Help:
- Explaining Enhanced Dictation when the user is working in a supported application
- Tip to say “scratch that” when the user hits backspace
- Browser help when the user first enters web applications such as any web page, Google Docs, Gmail, Web Word or Outlook.com
- Tips for working with the dictation box
- Tips for working in tablet mode
- Enhanced Help that gives users easier access to top searches
- Changing content on the main help page with highly used topics
- Short tutorial videos integrated into Help for areas of high interest
- New troubleshooting sections
- Expanded navigational text that gives users more information/context
- More task-based dialogue box help
System requirements for Dragon Legal Individual 15
- Minimum 4GB
- VoiceX recommend's a "true" minimum of 8GB or 16GB for a power user
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- VoiceX recommends a "true" minimum of i7 - quad-core processor
- Free hard disk space: 8GB (for digital download) 4GB (for physical shipment - DVD)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording or a connected USB microphone
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See www.voicex.com.au/microphones-for-speech-recognition for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please view our range of Dragon Medical Speech Recognition Solutions.